🤎Mediadrop: Terra Rossa Cocoa Powder from dezaancocoa_asia 🤎
Chocolate Swirl Bread for breakfast today.
Love this soft, fluffy bread with a slight thin crust outer and chocolaty hint. A perfect bread for a toast too.
CHOCOLATE SWIRL BREAD
300 gr bread flour
20 gr brown sugar
4 gr instant yeast
220 gr cold Hokkaido milk
25 gr unsalted butter
5 gr sea salt
15 gr Terra Rossa Cocoa Powder
1. Mix flour+yeast+sugar+milk in a bowl
2. Knead it to a smooth dough
3. Add the butter + sea salt
4. Knead again till you get a smooth, elastic dough.
5. Place it in a bowl and cover it, and let it rest for 1 hour
6. Divide the dough to 2 equal portions (about 285 gr)
7. Add the cocoa powder to one portion of dough and knead to mix it
8. Flatten each portion to a long rectangular shape using a rolling pin
9. Place the brown dough on top of the white dough and roll them tightly
10. Place it into a baking pan, cover it with a cloth and let it rise again till double the size (about 30 mins)
11. Bake it in a preheated oven at 175°C for about 25 minutes
12. Transfer it to a wire rack, and let it cool down before slicing it.
Thanks dezaancocoa_asia for this kind mediadrop.