💚Mediadrop: Kale Noodles from crazcrav and purple corn extract from purple.superfoods 💜
Crispy Kale Noodles-Wrapped Shrimps are great for appetizer. Tantalizing it even more by adding the purple corn-mayo dip. Time to dig in!
20 pcs medium size shrimps, peel and devein (leave the tail on)
2 rolls of kale noodles
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt
Cooking oil to fry
1 tbsp mayo
1/4 tsp Peruvian Purple Corn Extract
– chop and mash the garlic to a paste. Add the sea salt, and mix them well.
– coat the shrimp with the garlic paste and leave it for a while.
– boil some water and cook the kale noodles for 2 minutes.
– drain and rinse with tap water. Put it aside.
– take a few strains of kale noodles, and start wrapping the shrimp from the tail to the head.
– repeat to all.
– heat up the cooking oil.
– deep fry the noodle wrapped-shrimps till they are cooked through.
– transfer them to a plate lined with a kitchen towel to absorb the excess oil.
– mix the mayo with the purple corn extract.
– serve them together.
Btw do you know that purple corn extract can be used as a natural preservative for mayo? The anthocyanins contained by the extract is not only responsible for its coloring but also for food preservation. Pretty purple mayo yet healthier 💜🥰.