💚Media drop – unagi kabayaki from thetreedots and seagrapes from crazcrav💚
Unagi Donbori (Unadon) for a quick-fix meal.
The onsen egg was the one that took the longest time to prepare.
Direction (for 2 servings):
1. Boil some water, drizzled with some salt and vinegar.
2. Place 2 eggs in a bowl, then pour the hot water into the bowl.
3. Cover the bowl and wait for 12 minutes.
4. Pour out the hot water, and replace with some ice cold water.
5. Place the bowl inside the fridge and leave it there for 10 minutes.
6. While waiting, bake the unagi in the oven for about 6 minutes at 200°C.
7. In another bowl, place 1 tbsp of seagrapes, and pour some water. Let them ‘grow’.
8. Scoop some steamed rice into a bowl, top with the unagi, onsen egg, and seagrapes.