🍣Media drop: Fresh Salmon from fassler_gourmet 🍣
Are you an adventurous eater?
I always love to try something new. My hubby and kids do not mind either. Hence, I can be creative in my cooking and they will be the judges.
Presenting to you my Fillo Sushi, consists of baked fillo pastry, top with avocado sauce and salmon sashimi + sea grapes.
Love the flaky texture of the pastry combined with the silky, melt-in-the-mouth sashimi. Verdict: family approved ⭐️⭐️🤩.
Servings: 12 pcs
12 slices of fresh sashimi grade salmon fassler_gourmet
10 sheets of frozen fillo pastry
1 cup unsalted melting butter
3 baby tomatoes
1 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
Sea salt + black pepper to taste
Some sea grapes crazcrav for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place a sheet of fillo pastry on parchment paper.
3. Lightly brush with some butter, then place another sheet on top until you have about 10 pcs stacked up.
4. Cut to 2 equal pieces, brush the top with some butter, then stack them up and continue cut and stack them until you have 12 equal pieces.
5. Bake them for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let them cool for a while.
7. While waiting, mash the avocado, and mix them with cut baby tomatoes.
8. Drizzle with some lemon juice and sprinkle with some salt and black pepper to taste.
9. Spread some avocado sauce on top of the pastry, then place the sashimi on top.
10. Garnish with some sea grapes.