Kale Noodle Soup with Onsen Egg and plant-based luncheon meat for lunch.
Another quick-fix meal for a blah day (watching too much K-Drama makes me forget about the timing 😝 and totally crave for some noodle soup).
Kale Noodle Soup (4 servings):
10 roll of kale noodles from crazcrav
1.8 ltr water
3 tbsp of weipa seasonings
Salt + pepper to taste
Sprinkle of furikake seasonings
1. Boil the water then add in the weipa seasonings.
2. Add some salt + pepper to taste.
3. Add the kale noodles and let it cook for approx 4-5 minutes.
4. Place noodles in bowls. Ladle over the soup.
5. Garnish with some furikake and fried garlic.
6. Serve it with an onsen egg ( recipe: ) and pan-fried plant-based luncheon meat.